Sunday, February 18, 2007

Setting up Shop

I am a addict, not for elicit drugs or loose women..I've gotten over that. Its a sport addiction. Luckily it is a seasonal addicition, but the seasons are getting longer. While I as thinking of a way to capitalize on this addiction, meaning, I spend hour upon hour and money to get the HD satellite channels and big screen TV, why not try to make a little money on it. So why not start to wager on them?? So I did. I started to do well, then lost my disicipline and cashed out before I started to lose big money. I then began to research, and dig deeper into what needed to be done to be a successful gambler (although, I would prefer to call it investing). So I am now in the process of developing a process to become a handicapper and start 'Investing' in sports betting. I will be documenting my methodology throughout this blog, which will help me with two things. 1.) My thought process, both in betting certain games and why I did it and why I won or loss, 2.) Document my picks, so if I am successful or at least improve, I have it published so I don't become one of those internet guru's that gives some inflated pick percentage. I will have it all published online. Tomorrow, I will go through my thought process of the sports that I picked for this venture.
'

No comments: